These Triple Chocolate Fudge Walnut Brownies are a chocolate-lovers dream! Crispy along the edges with the perfect crackle top and fudgy in the center – just the way a brownie should be.
Soft, chewy and packed full of finely chopped walnuts and the best chocolate flavor. Sink your teeth into these in 35 minutes or less!
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE WALNUT BROWNIES
I must disclose – these brownies are made with lots and lots of love. They are to be enjoyed as a treat or indulging dessert.
With that being said, if you’re a chocolate lover – then you are about to be in absolutely chocolate bliss heaven. These brownies are rich in flavor and incredibly decadent. But not too rich, so don’t you worry none! They are incredibly easy to make and can be mixed, baked, and cooling within 40 minutes. You will never go back to a boxed mixture again.
Just do me a favor when you make these…. don’t blame me if you have more than 1.. or 2… or 4, in one sitting! HA! 😉 Yes, they are that good!
I try not to make brownies or anything chocolate related in this house. And that is simply because I cannot keep my hands off of them. Chocolate is a weakness of mine. Especially the edges of a brownie. The crispy edges… yeah, those. If I leave these out on the counter, I can’t help but cut the edges off to eat. So if you’re an edge-of-everything, crust kind of person – you will love these brownies.
If you like fudgy brownies – these are for you, too! These brownies are for my fellow chewy, gooey, fudgy brownie loving followers.
I mean, look at those centers! The chocolate in the photo does not lie. Oooey, gooey, chewy perfection in my book. Heaven in chocolate form.
HOW TO MAKE THESE BROWNIES
These come together effortlessly! It’s as simple as mixing wet ingredients in one bowl, dry in another.
Full recipe below in recipe card with a print off button! 🙂
- To a large mixing bowl, mix together melted butter and sugars. Set aside to allow the butter to cool slightly.
- To a separate medium mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Toss to fully mix.
- To the butter, sugar mixture, add the vanilla extract and beat in the eggs until thoroughly mixed.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture 1/4 cup at a time. Folding gently. Don’t over-mix.
- Fold in the chopped chocolate, walnuts, and chocolate chips.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until the center is no longer jiggling.
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing and enjoy!
If you’re not a walnut fan, simply omit! Or swap for pecans, almonds, dried fruit, shredded coconut, etc. Get creative or stay simple with chocolate only! Either way, these brownies are about to knock your socks off.
Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that if you choose to make a purchase via the link provided, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you whatsoever. I recommend these products because I have tested them and find that they are helpful and worth the cost; not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to make a purchase.
MORE GREAT DESSERTS TO TRY:
- Pumpkin Cake Cookies – when cake meets cookie – you get soft, fluffy and chewy cake-like cookies that are incredibly decadent and full of pumpkin flavor. Topped with a homemade Cream Cheese Frosting and a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar, these cookies are guaranteed to melt in your mouth. So delicious, they will have you reaching for a second or third! Only 125 calories per cookie!
- Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Muffins – these muffins make for the best breakfast muffin, a grab-n-go snack, or even an after school snack for the kiddos! The are soft, delicious and made with the perfect amount of blueberries and lemon flavoring! You’re going to love having these when you sit down to have a cup of coffee or hot tea.
- Skinny Double Chocolate Walnut Brownies – a little on the skinnier side if you want to indulge without too much guilt! These brownies are crispy on the outside, fudgy on the inside. Just like a brownie should be! These are the ultimate brownies when it comes to being low-calorie, super chocolatey, and easy to make.
- Greek Yogurt Banana Coffee Cake Muffins – he classic coffee cake that we all love transformed into muffin form – made a bit on the healthier side with greek yogurt and bananas! Loaded with the perfect amount of cinnamon streusel crumb topping that offers the perfect crunchy texture contrast to the light and fluffy muffin.
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting – a recipe you’re going to love from start to finish! Easy to make, soft and gooey, and full of that amazing fall flavor. The smell alone will fill your home with the best fall scents, as well as cause your tummy to grumble in anticipation. These soft and gooey treats are topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting. They are perfect with a warm cup of coffee on these cool, fall mornings!
TOOLS USED TO MAKE THESE BROWNIES:
- 8 x 8 inch Pyrex Baking Dish – a staple to have in the kitchen for baking. The lid is a must for a bake n’ take with you option!
- Parchment Paper Sheets – the best parchment paper when it comes to any kind of baking. 12″ x 16″ sheets that you simply pull right out of the box (like kleenex!) and use immediately. No need to measure or cut. These are one of my favorite baking creations!
- Mixing Bowl Set (Pyrex) – I use these for everything when it comes to cooking or baking. They don’t stain, wash and store well.
- Pam Cooking Spray – Happy Baking – works like a dreeeeam when it comes to baking. This is what I used to spray my parchment paper with prior to adding the brownie batter.
Triple Chocolate Fudge Walnut Brownies
Ooey, gooey, fudge brownies that are filled with chocolate and finely chopped walnuts. Chewy on the inside, while being crispy and crinkly on the outside like a brownie should be! Incredibly easy and incredibly decadent!
- 10 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 oz semi-sweet chocolate baking bar, roughly chopped *Exact brand and bar in notes below
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper (or foil) and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine melted butter with the white sugar and light brown sugar. Mix well and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
To a smaller bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
To the butter mixture, add the vanilla extract and eggs. Stir well to fully incorporated.
Add the flour mixture 1/4 of a cup at a time to the butter mixture and mix gently with a spatula. Mix just enough to remove any flour pockets, but not too much.
Gently fold in the chopped chocolate, walnuts, and chocolate chips.
Spray the parchment paper with nonstick cooking spray or nonstick flour spray. Pour in the batter and smooth it out from corner to corner until evenly distributed.
Bake for 25-30 minutes. A toothpick should remove easily and relatively clean and the center should not jiggle.
Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before transferring from pan to rack with the parchment paper. All to cool slightly before cutting - if you are patient enough! 😉
Cut into 12 brownies and enjoy!
*I USED GHIRARDELLI SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE BAKING BAR. If you cannot find this brand, Bakers makes a semi-sweet chocolate baking bar. But I do recommend Ghirardelli!
When spraying the parchment paper, you can use nonstick cooking spray or Pam Happy Baking Spray. The spray comes with flour in it and works splendidly to prevent sticking when it comes to baking!