Easy One-Pan Honey Garlic Lime Chicken – this recipe uses only one skillet and is the perfect meal if you’re craving something sweet, yet savory! Sticky sweet with a hint of that savory factor that will cater to your taste buds. Minimal ingredients and very easy to make.
Bonus: Works great for to-go lunches for school or work!
This super-easy One-Pan Honey Garlic Lime Chicken recipe is a recipe that you’re going to want to make over and over… and over again. Not just for how simple it is to make, but for the flavor that is bursting at the seams with these thighs!
The chicken is crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside, and has the perfect sticky, sweet glaze on the outside.
Mouth watering yet? It should be! You are going to want to double, maybe even triple, this recipe to have leftovers for your school or work lunches! It re-heats well, so go right ahead and double the recipe if you must! I promise you won’t be disappointed.
You will be licking your fingers after this meal. And that’s ok. I lick my fingers, so no judgement here.
You can make this with chicken thighs, skin on or skin off. Chicken thighs do compliment this dish well since they are a dark meat – which means the meat is already super moist, juicy and tender. So the sauce only helps to make it ten times better!
But if you’re not a fan of chicken thighs, you can substitute with chicken breast, cut in halve or purchased thinly sliced.
In the meantime, check out that crispy, juicy, sticky goodness! I just made these the other night and I’m already wishing I had doubled the recipe. 😀
So what are you waiting for?? Start licking those fingers already!
If you enjoy this recipe, then you will LOVE:
- One-Pan Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs and Squash
- Easy Crockpot Mexican Style Shredded Chicken
- Easy Cauliflower Broccoli Egg Fried Rice
- Chicken Avocado and Cucumber Caprese Salad
Or check out my Spinach and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Parmesan recipe! Currently a major favorite in my house. Reheats well for my husbands lunches, too. Win win!!
FIND ME ON:
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Easy One-Pan Honey Garlic Lime Chicken
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 lime (juiced)
- lime (zest)
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken thighs
- salt (to taste)
- garlic powder (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- dried chives
- sesame seeds
- Season chicken thighs with garlic powder, salt, and pepper - all to taste.
- Place a medium nonstick skiller over medium heat; sear the chicken on both sides until it has reached a golden, crispy coating. Approximately 3-4 minutes per side.
- While the chicken is searing, prepare the ingredients for the sauce. Whisk ingredients in a medium bowl to thoroughly incorporate.
- Once the chicken has reached a crispy outer coating, remove from pan and place into the bowl with the honey garlic lime sauce. Using tongs, toss to coat each thigh.
- Return each thigh to the pan, skin side down. Cover and allow to cook 2-3 minutes before flipping. Add any remaining sauce in the bowl to the tops of each flipped thigh, recover and allow to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
This was sooo good!! Thanks for the Recipe!!! My family devoured it and i had no leftovers 🙂
Thank you, Josie! It always makes me happy to receive feedback on a whole family enjoying my recipes!! 🙂