Looking for a delicious, guilt-free way to cool down after a long day in the sun? Then try this Sparkling Strawberry Pineapple Limeade recipe! These limeade’s are made with a handful of ingredients, contain no refined sugar or alcohol, are quick and easy to make, and they are the best refreshment during the hot summer months!
If you’re a fan of sweet and tart indulgences, then you’re going to love this beverage! Only 110 calories per serving.
SPARKLING STRAWBERRY PINEAPPLE LIMEADE
Do you love sweet and tart beverages? Then you’re going to love sipping on one of these Sparkling Strawberry Pineapple Limeade’s! They come together in under 10 minutes and are the best, guilt-free summer beverage indulgence.
There’s nothing I love more after a long day spent in the sun than an ice cold, refreshing beverage. That is exactly what these limeade’s are: light, healthy and refreshing. So dedicate 10 minutes of your time to blend a pitcher of these up and soon you will be kicking back on your patio sipping on one of these thirst-quenchers.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR THESE LIMEADE’S
Full recipe with directions can be found via the printable recipe card below. Simply scroll down! 🙂
- Fresh strawberries
- Fresh pineapple
- Sparkling water
- Fresh lime juice
- Stevia (or sweetener of choice, if desired)
In case you missed it in the introduction of this blog post, this recipe makes 4 servings and each serving is only 110 calories! You read that correctly: 110 calories. That’s it. All natural ingredients, no refined sugar or syrup. OR alcohol. Not that I am discouraging you from adding it! Everyone deserves to enjoy a little tipsy sipsy from time to time.
Sweetened naturally from the strawberries and pineapple. Just the way a drink should be. Do away with those refined sugar filled drinks! You’re not doing your summer body any good. It’s bikini season after all, right?? 😉
GREAT FOR PARTIES AND GATHERINGS
This beverage is great for any party or gathering as it comes together easily and is aesthetically pleasing with the pop of pink, red, yellow and green present when served. Making it a great drink if you’re looking to impress a crowd of friends and family.
I prefer to serve the Sparkling Strawberry Pineapple Limeade in a pitcher packed full of ice and chopped up strawberries. Don’t forget to serve each drink with a skewer of fruit and a slice of lime!
This recipe makes four 1 1/2 cup servings which will fill up to four 15 ounce glasses – with ice and chopped strawberries added. But you can easily double or triple this recipe if needed!
ALCOHOL FREE & SUGAR FREE
This recipe is great alternative to an alcoholic beverage during celebratory times. The sparkling water helps to give this drink some flare. Or perhaps that’s just me?
So if you’re trying to watch your caloric intake, but still want to feel as though you’re celebrating a holiday or even simply life in general – this is the beverage to try! It is alcohol and sugar free, which makes it the perfect indulgence. Let’s not forget that it is also kid-friendly! Win win!
Is it just me or is there simply way too much sugar in summer beverages?? I have seen recipes for pitchers of tea or lemonade that contain 2-3 CUPS of sugar! Wowzers! I don’t know about you, but I prefer to intake my sugar in better ways.
Such as a chocolate chip cookie, a slice of cake, or the entire outside edges of a pan of brownies. JUST KIDDING… or am I?? 😉
NEED SOME DINNER INSPIRATION TONIGHT?
Try these summertime recipes!
- Grilled Chili Lime Chicken
- Grilled Bruschetta Chicken with Zoodles
- Easy Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken
- Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken Naan Wraps
- Loaded Avocado Caprese Salad with Shrimp
TOOLS USED TO MAKE THESE LIMEADE’S
- Cheesecloth – for straining the fruit post-blending.
- Cocktail Picks – I can’t find the plastic ones I use, but these work too! Or there are plenty of different styles on Amazon to suit your upcoming party or preference.
- Ninja Countertop Blender
- Four 15-ounce Glasses
- Biodegradable Paper Straws or serve with reusable glass straws to be even more eco-friendly!
- Stainless Steal Pineapple Corer – makes tackling a pineapple a LOT easier.
Sparkling Strawberry Pineapple Limeade
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, (stems removed and sliced in half)
- 4 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup lime juice, (freshly squeezed, *SEE NOTES BELOW)
- 1-2 packets Stevia, (optional *SEE NOTES BELOW)
- 1 cup water
- 12 oz can of sparkling water, (or extra water)
- 1 cup strawberries, (cut into small chunks - or pineapple)
- lime wedges
- To a blender or food processor, combine the strawberries, pineapple chunks, lime juice, and 1 cup of water.
- Blend until the fruit has been fully pureed.
- Pour the pureed juice through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth. The goal is to remove some of the seeds and pulp. I find it's easiest to use a cheesecloth secured over the pitcher.
- If needed, add 1-2 packets of Stevia, to taste. Or sweeten to taste with preferred sweetener/sugar.
- Slowly pour in the sparkling water.
- To 1 of four 15 ounce glasses add:Ice1/4 cup chopped strawberries (or pineapple chunks)1 1/2 cups of the Sparkling Strawberry Pineapple Limeade
- Serve with any leftover fruit and lime wedges - for a little extra punch of lime flavoring.