This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer and disclosure policy.
Garlic Butter Parmesan Roasted Carrots – tender, sweet, and delicious carrots that are drizzled in garlic, butter, and parmesan cheese. These roasted carrots make an excellent side dish to any meal – even your upcoming holiday dishes! An easy 10-minute prep while the oven does the rest!
HOW TO MAKE THESE GARLIC BUTTER PARMESAN ROASTED CARROTS
- Wash and peel the carrots. Snip off the ends, if needed.
- Melt butter over medium-heat, add garlic and cook until fragrant – approximately 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- You can drizzle over the carrots on a prepared baking sheet, toss them together to combine, or brush the butter mixture over. I find that it’s easier and more thorough to brush it over.
- Bake at 425F for 20-25 minutes, removing halfway to stir and add parmesan cheese.
- Remove, garnish with additional parmesan cheese (if desired) and freshly chopped parsley.→ It’s that simple!
MORE DELICIOUS SIDE DISHES TO TRY:
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Cauliflower – A super simple, quick recipe to make that is the perfect healthy swap for the traditional mashed potatoes! Lower in calories and carbs.
- Cheesy Broccoli Ham Casserole – Perfect for your leftover ham or turkey from the holidays! Easy, cheesy, and super delicious side dish with the best, crispy parmesan topping.
- Super Crispy Garlic Parmesan Potato Bites – Super crispy, super easy, and super delicious. Your kids will love these potato bites. If you’re the type of person that enjoys picking out the extra-crispy fries from a bunch, then these are for you!
- Creamy Garlic Butter Loaded Mashed Cauliflower – Imagine a loaded baked potato, but in mashed potato form with cauliflower instead of potatoes! Healthy, easy to make and so yummy you won’t even be able to tell its not made with real potatoes.
- Garlic and Lime Cauliflower Rice – Swap out regular rice for this healthier option! A great way to increase your vegetable intake while decreasing your calorie and carb intake if you were to have traditional rice.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO With Peanut Butter on Top TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH NEW RECIPE POSTS – DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX! I WILL NEVER SEND YOU SPAM! JUST SCRUMPTIOUS, FREE RECIPES!
FIND ME ON:
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY FRIENDSGIVING DAY SPREAD FOR A FULL THANKSGIVING DAY MENU, INCLUDING 4 ADDITIONAL SIDE DISHES (TO THIS), THE MAIN COURSE – AN INSTANT POT TURKEY BREAST, AND A PUMPKIN DESSERT! 🙂
Garlic Butter Parmesan Roasted Carrots
A super simple, flavorful dish that takes little effort or time to make. Tender, delicious carrots topped with garlic butter, seasonings, and parmesan cheese. Makes for the perfect side dish to any meal!Print Recipe Rate Recipe
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 lbs carrots, (peeled)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp salt, (more or less, to taste)
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, (more or less, to taste)
- 4 cloves garlic, (minced, approximately 2 tsp)
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- parmesan cheese
- freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prep a baking sheet by either spraying it with nonstick cooking spray or lining it with parchment paper.
- Place a medium pan over medium heat with the butter. Once melted, add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant - approximately 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat promptly. Add in the salt, pepper, and onion powder and stir to combine.
- Brush the butter mixture over, rolling the carrots to throughly coat.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove to stir and add parmesan cheese. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes. Time will be dependent on how well done you prefer them to be, as well as how thick or thin your carrots are. Sizes do vary.
- Remove from oven, transfer to a serving dish, and garnish with additional parmesan cheese, as well as freshly chopped parsley.
TRIED THIS RECIPE?Tag me @withpeanutbutterontop or use my hashtag #withpeanutbutterontop on Instagram!
Serving:1serving || Calories:131kcal || Carbohydrates:15g || Protein:3g || Fat:6g || Saturated Fat:4g || Cholesterol:13mg || Sodium:271mg || Potassium:498mg || Fiber:4g || Sugar:7g || Vitamin A:25460IU || Vitamin C:9.6mg || Calcium:108mg || Iron:0.6mg
Disclaimer:The nutritional information provided on each recipe on With Peanut Butter on Top is given as a courtesy and as approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Nutritional information varies per brand/product. We recommend using an app to calculate full and accurate nutrition based on your ingredients used per recipe. Thank you! 🙂