Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites – these cookie dough bites are very easy to make, take no time at all, and are a wonderful healthy alternative to the traditional cookie dough that we all love!
Best part? It’s made with a handful of ingredients and you can be popping one of these delicious bites in your mouth in 20 minutes or less.
Sprinkles are everything!
Onto the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites!
- The recipe calls for cashew butter. I think this nut butter works best for making “cookie dough”, as it doesn’t have a profound taste. You’re more than welcome to use whatever nut butter of your choosing.
- I used Stevia and maple syrup, but honey works well, too.
- You can find butter extract/flavor in the baking aisle. If you cannot, simply substitute with 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract. The butter extract/flavor helps to give the bites that “cookie dough” taste.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 cup cashew butter or nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 tsp butter flavor/extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Line a plate or small platter with parchment paper.
Combine all ingredients listed, minus the chocolate chips, into a food processor and pulse until thoroughly mixed. Fold in one tablespoon of mini chocolate chips.
Using a tablespoon, scoop out and roll approximately 20 cookie dough balls. Place each bite onto the prepared plate. Place into the freezer while you prepare the melted chocolate.
Place a small saucepan over low heat to melt the chocolate chips. Stirring as the chips start to melt.
Remove the bites from the freezer. Using a spoon, scoop the melted chocolate and drizzle it over each bite. If using, add the sprinkles now.
Once finished, place the bites back into the freezer long enough to allow the chocolate to harden. Remove and enjoy!