I’m thrilled to be in partnership with Reynolds Wrap® Foil and excited to show you how to use Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil to make an easy clean-up pizza that lifts right off the pan!
Well, hello there, pizza night! Are you a buffalo chicken dip fan? Are you tired of the same old, boring pepperoni pizza? Then skip the delivery tonight and try this Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pizza! Super simple and quick to make, this pizza is spicy, creamy and oh so delicious.
Did I mention the crust only contains two ingredients?
BUFFALO RANCH CHICKEN PIZZA
Pizza has been a long-time favorite in this household. Admittedly, we have had one too many delivered this year than we care to admit. It’s the easiest go-to comfort meal that always hits the spot. Especially after a long, stressful day. And to the parents out there – it’s a meal you know you can count on with picky eaters. It takes the guess work out of making a pizza from scratch.
And that was my goal with this recipe; to make a pizza that was not only delicious, but simple and hassle free. The crust is made of only two ingredients. There is no yeast used in this recipe, which means no waiting for the dough to rise! Simply mix the two ingredients together and roll out the crust.
Everything comes together quickly and easily with minimal clean-up thanks to Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil!
One of the many benefits of covering your pizza pan with Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil is that food lifts right off without any messy pan to scrub baked cheese off of. Simply remove the foil from the pan and discard.
INGREDIENTS AND TOOLS NEEDED
- Self-rising flour
- 2% plain greek yogurt
- For additional flavor (optional): garlic powder, dried basil, dried oregano
Buffalo Ranch Chicken:
- Cream cheese
- Buffalo sauce
- Ranch dressing (your favorite kind) – we use greek yogurt ranch dressing to cut back on the calories and fat.
- Cooked chicken (cubed or shredded) – we use shredded chicken breast or rotisserie chicken to cut down on cooking time.
- Freshly shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheeses
- Large mixing bowl and spatula (or stand mixer)
- A 14″ round pizza pan
- Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- Rolling pin
HOW TO MAKE THIS BUFFALO RANCH CHICKEN PIZZA
You are going to love how simple this recipe is to make. From the two-ingredient crust and super creamy buffalo chicken topping to how easy the clean up is thanks to Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil. This is the easiest way to make and enjoy homemade pizza. Almost as simple as ordering delivery. Almost.
- Combine the greek yogurt and flour into a large mixing bowl and mix until the dough starts to get lumpy. It will appear dry and flaky at first. Set the spatula aside and knead it a bit with your knuckles to fully incorporate the greek yogurt with the flour.
- This dough will be slightly sticky once the ball forms – like you see pictured above. If you find that you’re kneading continuously and it stays clumpy and dry, add 1 tablespoon of greek yogurt at a time. Knead until a ball is formed and is only slightly sticky.
- Once the pizza dough ball has been formed, lightly flour your counter and rolling pin. Roll out the dough until it is a 1/4 inch thick. Due to the stickiness of this kind of dough, you may need to use a flipping spatula to lift it off the counter and transfer it to the pizza pan. Carefully transfer it.
- Once transferred, press the dough until it reaches the edges of the pan, as well as smooth out any areas that may be thicker than others. Lightly brush with olive oil.
- Place into the oven on the lowest rack to bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove and top with the buffalo ranch chicken, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes or until the cheese has melted and started to bubble. Leave in a few minutes longer if you prefer a more done pizza.
COOKING TIPS AND SWAPS
- Self-rising flour – if you don’t have this on hand and want to save a trip to the store, simply make your own using all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. For every cup of flour, whisk in 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Whisk well to thoroughly combine.
- Greek yogurt ranch – this can be swapped with the ranch dressing of your choosing. We use the greek yogurt version to cut back on the calories and fat that regular ranch dressing has. It helps to add some extra flavor to the buffalo chicken!
- Lining pizza pan – if using Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil to line your pan, make sure to cover it with the dull side of the foil facing up. This is the non-stick side.
- Prefer a thinner crust? Simply divide the crust ingredients in half and roll out as thin as you prefer! Or line a large baking sheet and roll it out as thinner than 1/4 inch.
RECIPES FOR BUFFALO CHICKEN LOVERS
- Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- Buffalo Chicken Garlic Bread
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Meal Prep
- Creamy Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
- Five Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Buffalo Chicken Lasagna Rolls
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pizza
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 cups 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Buffalo Ranch Chicken:
- 4 ounces cream cheese (cut into small cubes)
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt ranch dressing (or your favorite ranch dressing)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (or shredded/cubed chicken breast)
Toppings & Garnishments:
- 1 cup freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- buffalo sauce
- ranch dressing
- freshly chopped chives
- black pepper
- (2) 13" x 12" pieces of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- 14" round pizza pan
- large mixing bowl
- rolling pin
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and place an oven rack on the lowest shelf.
- Place a large, nonstick pan over medium-low heat. Once heated, add the buffalo sauce and cream cheese. Continuously stir to help the cream cheese melt and ensure there are no lumps. Pour in the ranch dressing and add the rotisserie chicken to warm. Stir to combine.Remove from heat while you finish preparing the dough.
- Next, combine the greek yogurt and flour in a large mixing bowl or stand mixer. Using a spatula, fold to combine. Once you can no longer fold, use your hands to knead and form a large ball.
- Lightly flour the counter and rolling pin. Roll out the dough and carefully transfer it to a prepared, foil-lined pizza pan. Press the edges of the dough towards the pan and smooth out any areas that may be thicker than others.
- Brush the top of the dough with the olive oil. Bake for 5 minutes on the lowest rack.
- Carefully remove from the oven and top with the buffalo ranch chicken, mozzarella cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.Garnish with chopped chives and a drizzle of both buffalo sauce and ranch dressing.