Because every part deserves a great avocado dip, whether it be a huge gathering with family, friends or tailgaters – enjoy this recipe without the guilt! If you’re an avocado lover, then you will love the play between the avocado, lime juice, and corn.
My husband and I love this recipe as a dip or a garnishment on Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps, cooked chicken breast or a salad!
You can choose to scoop this creamy, yet chunky, dip with your favorite chips, celery or red bell pepper slices.
It is very easy to make and takes but 5 minutes to prep, chop and mix!
Avocado Corn Salsa
Author: With Peanut Butter on Top
- Serves: 1¼ cups
- Serving size: 1 tbsp
- Calories: 51
- Fat: 4.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Unsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Trans fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrates: 3.8g
- Sugar: 0.8g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Fiber: 2.0g
- Protein: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- 2 Mission avocado's, diced
- 1 Mission avocado, mashed
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced small
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup unsalted sweet corn
- 1 jalapeno, stem & seeds removed, diced small (optional)*
- ½ tsp. minced garlic
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Dice the avocado's, tomatoes, red onion and jalapeno.
- Mash one avocado in a small bowl.
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing bowl and give it a light toss to mix the ingredients. Serve with your favorite chips, vegetables or on Chicken Taco Lettuce Wrap.