These No-Bake Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites are unbelievably easy and quick to make while being unbelievably delicious! Full of chocolate, peanut butter, and oats – they make for the perfect treat to curb your sweet tooth.
Great for meal prepping, make-ahead snacks, and for grab-n-go lifestyles. These are also kid-friendly!
NO-BAKE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BITES
You read that right. Double chocolate. Peanut butter. Two of the best things created that come together deliciously! If there is one thing I love most – it’s peanut butter. I may even love it more than my husband… kidding! Maybe. 😉 Combine it with chocolate? I’m floored and in heaven!
So if you’re a chocolate lover, as well as a peanut butter fan – then you’re in the right place. These bites come together in the food processor in under 10 minutes and make for the best, healthy treat for those late night cravings. We all have them – it’s ok.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE THESE BITES
- Old fashioned oats
- Vanilla extract
- Sea salt
- Peanut butter
- Honey – or maple syrup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Chia seeds
- Mini chocolate chips
HOW TO MAKE THESE BITES
Full recipe with directions can be found via the printable recipe card below. Scroll down! 🙂
- Combine all ingredients, minus the chocolate chips, into a food processor and process until fully mixed and thickened. 2-3 minutes.
- Cover and place into the refrigerator to thicken, if needed.
- Using a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop, roll out 15-16 balls.
- To a small plate, add the chocolate chips. Roll the balls in the mixture. If they are not sticking, press lightly on 4 sides and re-roll.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in a freezer-safe container or bag for up to 1 month.
Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that if you choose to make a purchase via the link provided, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you whatsoever. I recommend these products because I have tested them and find that they are helpful and worth the cost; not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to make a purchase.
TOOLS USED IN THIS RECIPE
Cookie Scoop – makes rolling so much easier, as well as portions the bites out correctly.
Parchment Paper Sheets – great for storing these in the fridge or freezer in layers. Helps to keep them from sticking together.
Glass Food Storage Container – store them in here in the refrigerator or freezer.
Food Processor – works amazingly!
HELPFUL TIPS TO CONSIDER
- Using a cookie scoop helps to portion out, as well as start the rolling process easier than using a spoon!
- Store in the fridge or freezer when not indulging.
- If the mixture seems dry, add 1-2 tablespoons of additional honey or peanut butter. If the mixture seems to wet, add a little extra oatmeal.
LOOKING FOR MORE BITES TO TRY?
- No-Bake Banana Bread Bites
- Almond Joy Bites
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Bites
- 3 No-Bake Oatmeal Energy Bites
GOT A SWEET TOOTH? TRY THESE!
- Triple Chocolate Fudge Walnut Brownies
- Salted Almond Frozen Yogurt Bark with Berries
- Make Ahead Freezer Smoothie Packs – Two Ways
- Pumpkin Cake Cookies
- Greek Yogurt Banana Coffee Cake Muffins
No-Bake Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey, (or maple syrup)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp water, (as needed)
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients, minus the crushed pecans, into a food processor and process until thoroughly mixed and thickened. 2-3 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes to thicken, if needed to thicken.
- Using a 2-tablespoon scoop, roll out 15-16 balls. Squeeze firmly together, if needed, and roll tightly.
- Add the mini chocolate chips to a place and gently, but firmly press each ball into the chips, coating the outside of each one. Re-roll, if needed
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Or into a freezer-safe container or bag for up to 1 month.
- Using a cookie scoop truly helps to not only roll these balls, but also to get even portions.
- These are freezer-friendly. Store in an airtight container or freezer-safe bag for up to 1 month. Fridge - up to 1 week.
- Parchment paper is great for separating these if you need to stack them in a small container.
- If the mixture seems dry, add 1-2 tablespoons of honey or peanut butter. If it seems to be too dry, add a little extra oatmeal. The balls should be firm and chewy, as well as a little sticky.
- These bites tend to be sticky, so placing them in the fridge helps to firm them up a bit, making rolling easier.