This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer and disclosure policy.
Because every part deserves a great avocado dip, whether it be a huge gathering with family, friends or tailgaters – enjoy this recipe without the guilt! If you’re an avocado lover, then you will love the play between the avocado, lime juice, and corn.
My husband and I love this recipe as a dip or a garnishment on Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps, cooked chicken breast or a salad!
You can choose to scoop this creamy, yet chunky, dip with your favorite chips, celery or red bell pepper slices.
It is very easy to make and takes but 5 minutes to prep, chop and mix!
Avocado Corn SalsaPrint Recipe Rate Recipe
Servings: 1 1/4 cups
- 2 Mission avocado's (diced)
- 1 Mission avocado (mashed)
- 3 Roma tomatoes (diced small)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup unsalted sweet corn
- 1 jalapeno (stem & seeds removed, diced small (optional)*)
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Dice the avocado's, tomatoes, red onion and jalapeno.
- Mash one avocado in a small bowl.
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing bowl and give it a light toss to mix the ingredients. Serve with your favorite chips, vegetables or on Chicken Taco Lettuce Wrap.
TRIED THIS RECIPE?Tag me @withpeanutbutterontop or use my hashtag #withpeanutbutterontop on Instagram!
Calories:51kcal || Carbohydrates:3.8g || Protein:0.8g || Fat:4.1g || Saturated Fat:0.8g || Sodium:3mg || Fiber:2g || Sugar:0.8g
Disclaimer:The nutritional information provided on each recipe on With Peanut Butter on Top is given as a courtesy and as approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Nutritional information varies per brand/product. We recommend using an app to calculate full and accurate nutrition based on your ingredients used per recipe. Thank you! 🙂
I made these for dinner tonight and OMG who knew eating healthy could be soooo good?! I will definitely be a frequent visitor on your blog!
Hey McKinze!Sorry that I am just now seeing your comment. I took a bit of a break from the blog. Thank you for your sweet comment! I am so glad you liked my recipe! This salsa can honestly go on anything – baked chicken topping, salads, sandwiches, wraps, tacos, etc! Thank you again! <3 🙂