Because every part deserves a great avocado dip, whether it be a huge gathering with family, friends or tailgaters – enjoy this recipe without the guilt! If you’re an avocado lover, then you will love the play between the avocado, lime juice, and corn.
My husband and I love this recipe as a dip or a garnishment on Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps, cooked chicken breast or a salad!
You can choose to scoop this creamy, yet chunky, dip with your favorite chips, celery or red bell pepper slices.
It is very easy to make and takes but 5 minutes to prep, chop and mix!
- 2 Mission avocado's (diced)
- 1 Mission avocado (mashed)
- 3 Roma tomatoes (diced small)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup unsalted sweet corn
- 1 jalapeno (stem & seeds removed, diced small (optional)*)
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Dice the avocado's, tomatoes, red onion and jalapeno.
- Mash one avocado in a small bowl.
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing bowl and give it a light toss to mix the ingredients. Serve with your favorite chips, vegetables or on Chicken Taco Lettuce Wrap.
TRIED THIS RECIPE?Tag me @withpeanutbutterontop or use my hashtag #withpeanutbutterontop on Instagram!
Avocado Corn Salsa
Amount Per Serving
Calories 51 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4.1g 6%
Saturated Fat 0.8g 4%
Sodium 3mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 3.8g 1%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 0.8g 2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer:The nutritional information provided on each recipe on With Peanut Butter on Top is given as a courtesy and as approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Nutritional information varies per brand/product. We recommend using an app to calculate full and accurate nutrition based on your ingredients used per recipe. Thank you! 🙂