Salted Hazelnut Chunky Monkey Bites
Salted Hazelnut Chunky Monkey Bites are the perfect, easy and kid-friendly treat! Made with bananas, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and peanut butter. They are guaranteed to become a fan-favorite in your home. The perfect guilt-free sweet tooth indulgence!
Servings 12 bites
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, regular or dairy-free
- 1 medium banana, sliced into 12 even slices
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, or nut butter or choice
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp chopped hazelnuts
- Coarse sea salt
- shaved chocolate
- I find it best to add these bites to mini cupcake liners and freezing them within a mini cupcake pan. I find that it helps to keep its shape if confined.
- If you don't have mini cupcake liners and the mini cupcake pan, then you can simply dip a peanut butter (minus the coconut oil) topped banana slice into the chocolate, place onto a piece of parchment paper to solidify, and top with hazelnuts.
- These keep best frozen. Simply remove one from the freezer when ready to indulge and allow to sit for 2-3 minutes before sinking your teeth into it.
- If you don't have coconut oil, simply omit and spread the peanut butter over the top of the banana slice before adding it to the liner. Then top with more chocolate.
Serving: 1bite | Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1.2mg