Salted Almond Frozen Yogurt Bark with Berries
Super simple and delicious Froyo Bark! Great way to curb those sugar cravings - in a healthy way! Sweet yet salted flavor that even your kiddos will love!
Servings 9 servings
- 2 cups nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup lightly salted almonds
Line a 10" x 15" baking sheet with parchment paper, making sure the paper is larger than the sheet pan to create a lip up the edges.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine yogurt with vanilla extract and honey.
Spread the yogurt onto the baking sheet to create a smooth, even layer. Use the back of a spoon.
Add fruit and crushed almonds.
Freeze a minimum of 3-4 hours. Must be frozen solid.
Slice into 9 pieces and enjoy! If it breaks apart - that's ok!Store leftovers in a freezer-friendly bag or container.
- If you don't own a small sheet pan, line a rimmed baking dish (of similar size 10" x 15") with parchment paper and add the yogurt and toppings to freeze.
- Make sure that you have a smooth, even layer from edge to edge so that it thaws evenly - easier to eat, especially for kiddos!
- Allow to freeze for a minimum of 3 hours. Make the night before and enjoy for breakfast or in the morning and enjoy as a midday snack.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 48mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 2.7mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 0.3mg