Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Bites
Easy to make and super delicious make ahead breakfast or snack option! These Protein Bites are kid-friendly, customizable, and sure to be a hit with your family.
Servings 12 bites
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out and roll the bites. It makes life so much easier to use one of these, as well as guaranteeing you will end up with 12 bites!
- These bites are a bit sticky to roll, which is why the cookie scoop works great. Less time rolling with your hands. I would be quick to roll these or place them into the freezer for a few minutes to help harden them prior to rolling.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week. They are freezer-friendly.
- Use parchment paper to separate them if stacking in a container.
- If the mixture seems dry, add 1-2 tablespoons of additional honey or peanut butter. If the mixture seems to be too wet, add a little extra oatmeal or ground flax seeds. The balls should be firm and chewy, as well as a bit sticky.
Serving: 1bite | Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 150mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg