Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce
A quick, easy, and delicious sauce or dressing that pairs well with just about anything; chicken and veggies, rice, or your favorite salad!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 10 servings - 2 tbsp each
- 4 oz regular cream cheese can sub for low-fat or fat-free**See notes
- 2 scallions chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp pepper or to taste
- 1/4 cup lime juice freshly squeezed, approx. 1-2 limes
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup cashew milk or milk of choice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- **You are more than welcome to use low-fat or fat-free cream cheese, but I do not recommend it. The fat from the cream cheese really helps to give this sauce/dressing its flavor.
- Store in an airtight jar, such as a mason jar or dressing jar, in the refrigerator once processed or when not using. Will keep for 7-10 days.
- Cashew milk is used in this recipe, but can be substituted for milk of choice or even half and half.
Serving: 2tbsp | Calories: 23kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 81mg | Potassium: 29mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 2.9mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 0.1mg