I have made this several times and although it doesn’t require refrigeration, it does seem to thicken in the fridge a bit – giving it more of a mousse-like texture that I really like. It’s delicious whether you devour it immediately or after refrigeration.
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Justin's Hazelnut Butter
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp. - 1 tbsp. cacao powder (to taste)
- Sweetener (of choice & to taste (I used liquid Stevia))
- Cacao nibs
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Combine all ingredients for the dip in a mixing bowl and refrigerate for minimum 30-60 minutes. The dip will thicken slightly during this time.
- Served chilled with apple slices, strawberries, banana slices or fruit of choice.