This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer and disclosure policy.
These Garlic and Basil Sweet Potato Stacks are no joke. They are perfection to the sweet potato lover. They are guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser at any gathering or function, or can be the perfect side dish to any meal.
Meal prep each week? Try these! They are the perfectly portion controlled!
If you’re not a sweet potato fan – that’s ok! You can substitute this with regular white potatoes. Although, I do insist that you try it with sweet potatoes first. But.. I’m a huge sweet potato fan. To each their own, right?
I topped this with plain greek yogurt, but it is not in the recipe and thus not calculated in the nutrition. I know some people wouldn’t mix greek yogurt (sour cream replacement here) with their potatoes, so I did not think to add it to the recipe or nutritional serving breakdown. But you’re more than welcome to try it!
Garlic & Basil Sweet Potato StacksPrint Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Servings: 12 Potato Stacks
- 5 medium sweet potatoes (2" dia, 5" long, raw, thinly sliced)
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Wash and peel each sweet potato. Using a mandolin slicer, slice each sweet potato as thin as you can.
- Toss the sweet potato slices into a Ziploc bag and toss to coat with the olive oil, minced garlic and seasonings.
- Remove the slices from the bag and layer into a cup into each well.
- Place into the oven and allow to bake for 45-55 minutes, or until the edges have begun to crisp.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing. Garnish with the shredded parmesan cheese.
TRIED THIS RECIPE?Tag me @withpeanutbutterontop or use my hashtag #withpeanutbutterontop on Instagram!
Garlic & Basil Sweet Potato Stacks
Amount Per Serving
Calories 108 Calories from Fat 15
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0.8g4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer:The nutritional information provided on each recipe on With Peanut Butter on Top is given as a courtesy and as approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Nutritional information varies per brand/product. We recommend using an app to calculate full and accurate nutrition based on your ingredients used per recipe. Thank you! 🙂