This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer and disclosure policy.
It may be getting cold outside, but I still chose a frozen version to the popular Pumpkin Spice Latte rather than the hot version! I must be in end-of-summer denial?
This Frozen Pumpkin Spice Latte is so easy to make – I guarantee you’ll be making it more than once or twice a week. Especially with how simple it is to make and at only 55 calories?? Thought so. Now, go, enjoy!
- 3 tbsp. pumpkin purée
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4-1/3 cup cold coffee (choice on strength)
- 1-2 cups ice (more or less - to preference)
- Sweetener (of choice & to taste)
- Place all ingredients into the blender, liquids first. This helps to blend the ice down easier.
- Blend thoroughly and add additional ice as desired.
- Add toppings of choice. My topping was a mixture of coconut "whipped cream", sweetener, and Greek yogurt! But this is completely up to you.
TRIED THIS RECIPE?Tag me @withpeanutbutterontop or use my hashtag #withpeanutbutterontop on Instagram!
Frozen Pumpkin Spice Latte
Amount Per Serving
Calories 55 Calories from Fat 26
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2.9g 4%
Saturated Fat 0.1g 1%
Sodium 164.2mg 7%
Total Carbohydrates 5.6g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10%
Protein 1.5g 3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer:The nutritional information provided on each recipe on With Peanut Butter on Top is given as a courtesy and as approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Nutritional information varies per brand/product. We recommend using an app to calculate full and accurate nutrition based on your ingredients used per recipe. Thank you! 🙂