What other reason do you need to love this other than for the combination of peanut butter + chocolate? OVERNIGHT OATS! That’s what! These are chocolate peanut butter goodness and super filling!
If you have yet to try overnight oats – what exactly are you waiting for? I’ve been eating overnight oats for the last year and a half and almost daily for breakfast or as a midday snack. And since having become an overnight oat addict, I have yet to make the traditional warmed oats but a handful of times and even then I wished it was overnight oats.
They are one of the easiest, quickest breakfast items you can make and they are perfect for you meal preppers out there! I make mason jars of these each week! And if you are already a fan of overnight oats, then perhaps you’ll love my Mason Creations eBook. It is filled with 40 overnight oat recipes, such as: Reese’s, German Chocolate Cake, Key Lime Pie, Snickers, etc.
Peanut Butter Overnight Oat Stuffed Chocolate Crepes
Author: With Peanut Butter on Top
- Serves: 4 Crepes
- Serving size: 1 Crepe
- Calories: 258
- Fat: 4.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Unsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Trans fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrates: 38.2g
- Sugar: 3.0g
- Sodium: 106mg
- Fiber: 6.1g
- Protein: 15.5g
- Cholesterol: 38.2g
- 6 medium egg whites
- ½ cup oat flour
- 1 ½ tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. powdered Stevia*
Overnight Oat Stuffing:
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup 0% plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup PB2, prepared, or regular peanut butter, to taste
- Sweetener, to taste (I used powdered Stevia)
- Cinnamon, to taste (optional)
- 2 tbsp. Enjoy Life semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup sliced strawberries
Prepare the overnight oats the night prior:
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients for the overnight oats, mix well, cover and place into the refrigerator. Allow to soak in the refrigerator overnight. Cooking the oats is not needed! They will soften as they soak in the milk and yogurt.
The next morning…
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients for the crepes, whisk to mix well, cover and set aside. Remove the oats from the refrigerator and give them a good stirring.
- Place a medium non-stick skillet over medium-heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, pour the crepes onto the pan, allow each to cook for 1 minute and flip. Cook for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Once each crepe is cooked, scoop ¼ cup of the overnight oats mixture down the center of each crepe. Grab one edge of the crepe, followed by the opposite edge and bring them together. You can roll them to tuck them under to keep sealed, or close them off with a toothpick or two. Garnish with sliced strawberries and chocolate chips.