It may be getting cold outside, but I still chose a frozen version to the popular Pumpkin Spice Latte rather than the hot version! I must be in end-of-summer denial?
This Frozen Pumpkin Spice Latte is so easy to make – I guarantee you’ll be making it more than once or twice a week. Especially with how simple it is to make and at only 55 calories?? Thought so. Now, go, enjoy!
Frozen Pumpkin Spice Latte
Author: With Peanut Butter on Top
- Serving size: 1 latte
- Calories: 55
- Fat: 2.9 g
- Saturated fat: 0.1 g
- Unsaturated fat: 0.0 g
- Trans fat: 0.0 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.6 g
- Sugar: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 164.2 mg
- Fiber: 2.4 g
- Protein: 1.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- 3 tbsp. pumpkin purée
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, or milk of choice
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. ground cloves
- ⅛ tsp. ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼-1/3 cup cold coffee (choice on strength)
- 1-2 cups ice, more or less - to preference
- Sweetener, of choice & to taste
- Place all ingredients into the blender, liquids first. This helps to blend the ice down easier.
- Blend thoroughly and add additional ice as desired.
- Add toppings of choice. My topping was a mixture of coconut "whipped cream", sweetener, and Greek yogurt! But this is completely up to you.