This is great for breakfast, lunch, dinner or desert. Any time of the day. Not only is it heart-healthy, but it is nutritious! And very easy to make! If you’re not big on strawberries- substitute for fruit of choice or may I suggest peanut butter? 😉
Calories: 235- with toppings
Total Fat: 4.0 g
Carbs: 35.7 g
Protein: 12.8 g
1/3 cup quick oats
1/4 cup almond milk
1 egg white
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
Sweetener, to taste (I used 1 1/2 tbsp. of Vitacost Stevia)
1/2 cup diced strawberries, or fruit of choice
1 tbsp. Homemade Chocolate Syrup
1. Mix all ingredients together, except for the strawberries, with a fork.
2. Spray the inside of a coffee mug.
3. Pour mixture into the mug and microwave for 1-1 1/2 minutes.
4. Allow the cup to cool before you handle it. Turn the mug over onto a plate. It should slide right out of the mug!
5. Top with your fruit of choice, greek yogurt, or granola and enjoy!!
If you try this & like it, please leave a comment!
If you like this & post it on Instagram, please tag me in it! @sammybfit and hashtag #sammybfit so that I can see your wonderful remakes!